Schools & Education

Mullumbimby High School

The first school in Mullumbimby was built on what is now the 7 th green of the present golf course, south west of the present high school. The school opened in 1886 with 8 pupils. Their teacher was Miss Eliza McGettigan who lived at St Helena & travelled to school on horseback, or rowed a boat across the flooded streams during wet weather. By the end of the first year the enrolment was 19 pupils.
9 Jubilee Ave MULLUMBIMBY NSW, 2482